Wednesday 30 July 2008

my 1st competition

the dock has changed again it has been changing all through the party i wonder what will be next. i will make a competition you have 13 hours to work out what theme i think the dock is.

the prizes
1st: be a cheat agent on my site and be mine and alighf's buddidie.

2nd:have alighf put you in a picture and maybe a video to.

3rd:be able to hang out with me all day and i will say that you are cool.

i will put party clues on my site for my first party some time next week

cya

4 comments:

Bart1879 said...

it is gonna be cool im not so sure that alighf will be able to put you in a video

Alighf said...

yes, I can but you need first to have more visitors. On my first party anyone came. Just get that some penguins put u on ur blogroll or tell to search Bart cheats while u r on cp

Casi O. said...

Hi
I think that next the theme will be western. As in the one at the forest. My CP username is Blake Fan.

Anonymous said...

Hey, the theme on Thursday will be island theme. Plz post my comment! I want to be alighf's and bart's buddy

Ps: my penguin is paxelpenguin, not paxelpinguin from club pengucheats